Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Laguna Fractionated Coconut Oil Review



Incredible Multi-Purpose Carrier Oil Product On The Market! Best Carrier Oil for Massage, Therapeutic Recipes and Essential Oils 


- Great therapeutic benefits 
- Excellent on skin; a natural and very safe moisturizer, softener and non-irritant lubricator 
- It can be mixed with other carriers and essential Oils - Wonderful balance of saturated fats helps stimulate hair growth 
- Fractionated coconut oil is a carrier that never goes rancid 

100% Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil 
- Many aromatherapy recipes use coconut oil for the various therapeutic benefits it offers 
- It leaves skins smooth with no greasy feeling 
- Odorless and colorless. Does not stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets 
- Low production costs make it cost effective.



I love how versatile it is to use. There are so many ways you can use coconut oil. They way I have been using it has been for my dark circles. I been seeing a little bit of difference in them while I have been using this. I know while keeping up with using it I will see a whole lot of difference for sure. I have also been using this to remove my eye makeup. I love using it for that because its so gentle to your eyes so it won't irritate them like some other eye makeup remover products will. T




 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment