Friday, April 10, 2015

Vivaselfie Stick Review




Selfie Stick with Bluetooth by VivaSelfie The Professional Monopod Extendable Handheld Pole for your Wireless Mobile Phone
  • Awesome Pole for Selfies and Above-Crowd Shots
    Practical Built-in Shutter Button Designed For Continuous Shooting With Your  Mobile Phone
    Lightweight Stick with Sturdy Non-Slip Grip
    Monopod Compatible with IOS 4.0 and Android 3.0 System or Above

    The Vivaselfie Stick will give you 

- CONNECTION: The VivaSelfie Allows For Group And Family Pictures, With No One Left Out Just Because Someone Must Take The Shot.

- CREATIVITY: Reach Over Or Around Walls And Into Narrow Places To Capture Impossible Shots And Hidden Views. 
- FUN: Raise Your Smart Phone Or Camera Above The Crowd For Great Photos Or Videos At Concerts And Other Big Events.
- TRAVEL: Get Great Shots Of Your Travel Destinations. No More Begging Random People To Take Picture When You Travel.


I have used different selfie sticks before and they would just keep dropping my phone! Vivaselfie never dropped my phone once. It feels very sturdy and a pretty decent quality. I love using it to take picture with friends and family. It's super easy to use and connect your bluetooth too.









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment