Friday, April 10, 2015

Hot Pink iPhone 6 Armband Review

  • COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with the new iPhone 6 (4.7) inch from all carriers - AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon etc. Also fits the iPhone 5/5S/5c!
  • PROTECTION: Protects and keeps your iPhone safe from moisture while working out
  • USE - Convenient and easy to use. Easy access to ear phones and controls. Includes convenient key holder.
  • SIZE : Fits small to large sizes from 9.5 to 15 inches. Not for body builders or those with biceps over 15 inches.
  • SAFETY: Night reflector feature allows for increased visibility after dark
  • VALUE : Why Pay more? This is a great value for the price :) So affordable why not buy two?
  • CARE: We strongly recommend that you hand wash and air dry this armband. Treat this armband as you would any phone case and do not place in the washer/dryer as this can cause tears etc..
  • MATERIAL: Nylon, Velcro and Lycra


The armband does stay in place for the most part when your doing your activities, you just have to make sure it's strapped in well so it won't slide right off. I also don't have to remove my phone if I want to use the phone or maybe change the song that I'm listening to. There is also a slot in the armband where you can place your house key. The slot is big enough for one key.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment