Friday, March 20, 2015

Tempered Glass Screen Protector iPhone 6 Plus Review


Starting Today, let your new, affordable, durable Tech Shield by iGotTech take those brutal hits instead of your multi-hundred dollar iPhone!


Your New Tech Shield Offers You:


*Full Edge-to-Edge "Breathe-Easy" screen face coverage so you can scratch and scuff your iPhone Screen to your heart's content.
*No-Fingerprint, Smudgeless, Easy-Wipe screen that keeps your iPhone looking sexy.
*TruClear Shatterproof Glass for a nearly imperceptible extension of your screen in look, feel & function. You'll likely forget it's there.


I loved this glass screen protector so much! I love that fact that it covered the whole thing even around the home button and around the front speakers and camera. Not like the previous screen glass I had before putting this one on  which didn't cover those areas like this one does. It fits perfect and covers the whole screen. They provide you with all the tools and things you may need to put the screen on perfectly.






 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment