Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Beautease Argan Oil Review


Beautease Argan oil is is designed to be used to add moisture and health to dry or damaged hair. It is 100% pure argan oil.  It is designed to help your hair feel rejuvenated and smooth. It helps to control frizzy hair and reduce split ends. It is a natural product that will add moisture and vitality to your hair.  You will see immediate benefits from using Argan oil on your hair and also on your skin as a conditioner against psoriasis and dry patches. Beautease Argan oil is 100% pure and organic. It is an unscented oil that will not leave a residue or strange scent.


This argan oil is pretty good. It's not the best I've ever had but it does it's job for sure. When I first opened it I thought it was going to have a really lovely scent to it but it didn't. I think it smells like argan oil is suppose to smile like I suppose. It's not an awful smell at all but I just wasn't expecting it not to smell like something really good as I am always use to with other argan oils I have used in the past. Overall though it hydrates my hair real good and gives it a wonderful shine. A little goes along way so be careful when applying because your hair could get very oily if you use too much.






 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment