Friday, March 20, 2015

iPhone 6 Sport armband Review



The Armband is designed for the Iphone 6    4.7", perfect for working out, cycling or running.

Fits Like A Glove - Your Phone 6 slips in and out of the armband easily with no force required. It's a perfect Holder for your iPhone and will even fit with slim cases. Keeping your Phone secure and protected while you workout.
 
Unisex & Adjustable - With 2 options of arm size along with a strong Velcro strap, you have an armband that will adjust to your arm size Up To 14". Making the AB 702 the perfect UNISEX armband. Just wrap the band around your arm and listen to you music while you exercise, Run.
 
Comfortable - Using Neoprene for the AB 702 gives you 3 big advantages: - 1. The armband is soft and never cuts or grinds against your skin. 2. Being lightweight ensures that the armband is never a burden. 3. You will have a washable armband that easily bends to the shape of your arm.
 
Clear plastic screen - protects your iPhone 6 from the rain and scratches . Easily view what's playing and access your iPhone or iPod interface without any difficulty. You can run, ride, lift and more without missing a second of your favorite tunes. 



The Armband is big but it's actually really light weight. It does stay in place for the most part you just have to make sure it's strapped in well. I also don't have to remove my phone if I want to use the phone or maybe change the song that I'm listening to. There is also a slot in the armband where you can place your house key. The slot is only big enough to hold one key. I found that really nice and convenient if you wanted to take a stroll or something. Overall I really enjoy it and it's a nice armband.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment