Friday, March 20, 2015

iPhone 6 case Armadillo-Fortress Heavy Duty Review

Heavy Duty, Dirt/shockproof with Bumper, with 3 Interchangeable Back Plates black/green/gold Included. High Quality with Kickstand and Rotary Belt Clip
Adds only 3mm thickness to your iphone 6 (4.7)
Made with Eco friendly material PC + TPU
Full protection with built-in screen guards against scratches without compromising sensitivity


I was kind of disappointed in this case. First off because it was so difficult to take apart to be able to place your phone it. It took me 20 minutes until I gave up and had someone help me get it open.

The case it's self feels and looks cheap as it reflects the pricing of it. It wasn't that bulky as I thought It was going to look and feel like. It does do the job overall though. 





  

The thing I really enjoyed from this case was the interchangeable back it has. It gives you 3 different color ways. Black, green, and a gold-ish color. I loved that you could change part of the back of the phone to the 3 colors they provided you with.

Oh and I really enjoyed the belt clip it came with as well. For the price this case is pretty decent and will keep your phone protected.




 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment