Friday, January 23, 2015

Day by Day Beauty Facial Blotting Paper Review


lways Your Freshest Face.
1) Blotting Paper Perfection.
If you've tried ordinary blotting tissues before, you'll notice the premium feel & satisfying clean feel with Day by Day Beauty's #1 Blotting Papers right away. From start to finish these face blotting sheets are made of premium-grade, natural pulp fiber that quickly absorbs unwanted oil - without disturbing your makeup.

2) You'll need the 2nd Package to Share.
This popular Blotting Paper Set ships to you with 2 Luxury Blotting Paper Packages  (Each Package Has 100 Oil Blotting Sheets, for a total of 200 Oil Blotting Sheets Per Order).  We know your friends will love them too, so we pack generously so you can be generous too ;)

3) Photo-Ready: In a Snap. 
Always be Photo-Ready in our insta-world!  Say goodbye to selfies with shine thanks to your oil absorbing sheets.  Gently blot, then point & shoot for a photoshopped look every time!



These blotting sheets are way too awesome! I enjoyed them so much they worked just as great as any other blotting paper I have used. It helps keep my oily combo face. I would so recommend these. Nothing much to say that they work great! 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment