Monday, January 26, 2015

Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts 100% Pure Review


Dead Sea Salts are the Best Bath Salts on The Planet - Much Higher Mineral Concentration than Epsom Salt! with a High Concentration of Minerals which are Essential for Proper Skin Health and Beauty
Adovia Dead Sea Salt is Fine Grain for Faster Dissolving - Packaged in a Resealable Zip Lock Bag

Provides relief from Psoriasis, Eczema, and Arthritis symptoms. Formulated with over 26 essential minerals the body needs for natural soothing and relaxation.

Find Relief from Aches and Pains by Soaking in a Bath full of these Salts. Rejuvenates, exfoliates, and softens while it soothes!

Contains absolutely zero additives, colors, or scents. Higher Level of Minerals and Relief than Epsom Salts


 
The sea salt will make your bath soothing and I was super relaxed. I was so pleased with the softness of my skin.
After having a long hot soak in the tub with these salts, my muscles felt a lot more relaxed. I really enjoyed this a lot a can't wait to do it once a week.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

1 comment:

  1. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.
    best bath salts

    ReplyDelete