Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Age Defense Eye Cream Review



Do you want your eyes to express everything but your age? Our Age Defense Eye Cream is a comprehensive solution for all your eye concerns – whether its dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness, crow's feet, fine lines, dryness, sags or bags.
This cream is perfect for your eyes since we reject the idea of using harsh chemicals for the delicate eye area and use natural and organic ingredients instead.

When I received this product I was kind of sketchy as to if it was really going to work because of the package. I know that's wrong to go off by a package to see if would really work but come on packing is everything and that's how you sell your products most of the time.  

Anyways overall besides the packing it was a decent product I don't think I would actually purchase it though.



The consistency is actually really great. That's probably one of the only factors I really like about this eye cream.
Even though I'm pretty young to be using eye creams (I'm nineteen) you got to start sooner or later right?








The cream is very cooling on the skin.
I love how it's not greasy at all after I apply it.
That's one thing I am concern about when applying face products and this one doesn't make your face look greasy at all.





If your looking for a eye cream that doesn't make your face greasy then this is the product for.
Where to find:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00lu1v3jk

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment