Monday, December 11, 2017

Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask - Clear Glowing Skin




Keeps my skin clear. I like how this product makes my face feel so smooth and squeaky clean. It really helps my skin out when I'm having problematic acene and it helps clear it way quicker. 





The Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask by Adovia:
• Pulls out Toxins and Unclogs Pores so Your Skin Can Breathe and Rejuvinate Naturally
• Pulls out Excess Oil While Putting In Much Needed Essential Minerals from The Dead Sea
• 100% Natural, Paraben Free, No added Fragrance or Color
• Improves Your Complexion by reducing blackheads, acne blemishes and the appearance of acne 
• Supplies nutrients to maintain elasticity and a soft, even texture.
• Helps with Oily Skin, Acne Treatment, Blackheads, Blemishes, Psoriasis, Eczema






No comments:

Post a Comment