Friday, May 15, 2015

700 Thread Cotton Set of 2 Pillow Cases Review




Set of Two
100% Cotton
Standard Size
Sateen Finish
Ultra Soft


I love these pillow cases ! They are super comfy and soft I just can't get enough of them. They fit perfectly onto the pillow  without it coming out like some pillow cases do which is the most annoying thing in the world. They are made from such a great quality material  that I definitely know they will last for a very long time. I would so recommend these pillow cases to anyone looking for some good durable soft comfy pillow cases.   





                         I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free usingTomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment