Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Libian Jr Plus Size Long Maxi Dress Review


This is a high quality dress made 100% made in USA by Libian.

Features an embroidery print pattern and Elastic smocking bodice.
Made with Rayon.



Soak up summer sun in the stunning style with this junior plus maxi dress.
Elastic smocking bodice provides comfort and the classic floral embroidery print that graces the front makes this dress stunning.
The sleeveless design allows you to soak up the sun on your shoulders, without worrying about tan lines.
A rayon and spandex blend provides flowing comfort that is perfect for warm summer days.
You'll love wearing this figure flattering dress for summer walks on the beach, vacations to a tropical paradise or a summer evening out with friends.
Available in fuchsia, tomato red, black and royal blue.

I  love this dress! It is so comfy and soft that I really can't believe it. The embroidery was nicely done too. I'm 5'0 and wear a 16-18 and it fit perfect. Maybe a little longer then I'd like but I am pretty short so it's to be except in most clothes for me but nothing to outrageous. Also I'm a DD and it fit perfectly around my bust, you don't even need a bra with this dress. 






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free usingTomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment