Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Heaven's Bliss Detangling Brush Review









I have long thick wavy/straight hair that gets detangled really easily but with this beauty I get those right out. I would have never thought it would have worked this great since all the brushes Ive used in the past never really did anything for me and my hair. It has a weird shape to it but I love it because some how it helps with brushing your hair. It feels way better in the hand than a regular hair brush. My sister also used it and has the same kind of hair as me and worked amazing on her hair too! I don't know how I was living with my hair without this hair brush to be honest.








Disclaimer: I received this in return for a review. However these are all my honest and real opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment