Monday, March 30, 2015

Radha Fractionated Coconut Oil Review


ONLY ONE INGREDIENT - 100% Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil - No Fillers. The Highest Quality carrier oil available. 16 OUNCE BOTTLE!

ODORLESS, NON-GREASY & COLORLESS - This wonderful fractionated Oil is always Liquid, Odorless, Colorless, Non Greasy & Non Staining

BEST CARRIER OIL for Massage, Therapeutic Recipes & Essential Oils. It also has natural antioxidant and disinfecting properties and does not clog pores. It is an extremely versatile oil that can be used for making anything from bug repellent to hair serum.

VERY LONG SHELF LIFE - Does not go rancid and can also be used to prevent other oils from going rancid




I love this stuff! I love how versatile it is to use. There are so many ways you can use coconut oil. They way I have been using it has been for my dark circles. I been seeing a little bit of difference in them while I have been using this. I know while keeping up with using it I will see a whole lot of difference for sure. I have also been using this to remove my eye makeup. I love using it for that because its so gentle to your eyes so it won't irritate them like some other eye makeup remover products will. The last way I have been using it is while cooking. Using this instead of your regualr oil for cooking is so much better for you and your body. This stuff is fanatic and I strongly believe you should also have some in your household. 




 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment