Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pure & Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask


DEAD SEA MUD HAS BEEN RENOWNED FOR CENTURIES AS A NATURAL BEAUTY REMEDY! Here's how it works: As this luxurious mud mask gently dries on your face, it draws out excess oils, impurities & grime from your skin. At the same time your skin is infused with ancient Dead Sea minerals and essential oils. This mask leaves your face clean, fresh and blemish free. Used weekly your complexion will gain a new clarity and all-day glow


At Pure & Essential Minerals, we seek out the world's most ancient natural beauty regimens - timeless skin care remedies that help promote radiant skin. These include Dead Sea minerals, organic Moroccan argan oil, hemp seed oil and more. 


I enjoyed this mud mask a lot. Most mud masks I've used before gave me a stinging sensation on my face but this one didn't do that to me. After using the mask for 2 weeks my face feels a lot more smoother and refreshed as well. It had a a little bit of scent to it but not overpowering how some mud masks can be. Overall it's a great mud mask!











I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using BrandBacker.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment