Monday, December 1, 2014

KISS InstaWave Review


The revolutionary KISS InstaWave is a fully automatic tangle-free curler that instantly creates beautiful, long-lasting curls with ease (No Need to be a Pro).




In all honesty I really didn't think this hair curler was going to work at all. Most as seen on TV ad's rarely ever work. I was super surprised to find out that this hair curler was going to be one of the few products that did work.
As you can see on the left this is the end product on my sisters hair.
You can really do any kind of curl with it. Tight or loose..what ever floats your boat!
 After doing her hair the curls lasted 2 straight days. I also noticed it made her curlers and hair look more shiny after I finished,
Which was so shocking. I did not use any hair spray all I really used was some heat protectant. When you do look at the wand you will be very scared to use it because it is different then most hair curlers. Don't be alarmed though you'll get the hand of it after using it a couple times.

All you really have to do is take a piece of hair and place it behind one of the little sticks.

Overall I am so pleased with the curler and cannot not wait to use it on me and more on my sister too.





Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment