Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review



Hyaluronic acid, or sodium hyaluronate as it’s also known, has become a serious skincare staple. It’s the body’s own hydrating molecule, able to absorb up to 1000 times its own weight in water and responsible for keeping our skin plump, smooth and supple. Sadly, our natural levels deplete as we age, so fight off fine lines and a loss of skin tone with our latest Serum.




I applied it to my face every night now for 3 weeks before going to bed and when I would wake it up my face would feel so soft and hydrated. This is a great serum to use. It's been keeping my face so nice with out breaking me out which is a big plus for me. Leaving my skin like a babies bum!









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment