Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Bonapiel Vitamin C Eye Gel Review


Bonapiel Vitamin C Eye Gel Brings New Life and Sparkle to Dull, Tired-Looking Eyes. Here's How...
 
Our unique Advanced Formula blends all four of these gentle but POWERFUL natural ingredients:
- Vitamin C: Proven to reduce the appearance of crow's feet and lift the look of eyes
- Cucumber: Provides unparalleled anti-inflammatory effect that helps reduce puffiness.
- Aloe Vera: Proven to help improve the skin's natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
- Green Tea: Provides complementary skin-beautifying effects by protecting against damage from UV light and free radicals. 

The eye gel is gentle on the skin around the eyes and it deeply nourishes the skin. I love that this eye gel is not sticky and it doesn’t leave any shine around my eyes or residue on my finger. It absorbs fast and it soothes your eyes instantly. I would so recommend it.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment