Saturday, November 22, 2014

Bioque C-Plus Moisturizer Review



Features and Benefits:
∙ Bioque products are not tested on animals and contain no animal by-products.
∙ As with all Bioque products, the C-Plus Moisturizing Cream contains no parabens.
∙ C-Plus contains 100% bio-available l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) suspended in an anhydrous (water-free) co-polymer matrix, which ensures stability and potential to protect skin from photo-aging.
Proper Use:
For optimal results, apply C-Plus only on clean, dry skin. Cleanse and pat dry your face thoroughly. Apply sparingly to the entire face and neck, morning and evening. C-Plus may also be used on the back of the hands and chest. Once absorbed, apply other moisturizers or foundation and continue with your normal skincare routine.
C-Plus can be applied before glycolic products. However, if using AHA products, apply C-Plus in the morning and the glycolic product in the evening. 


I have been using for about 2 weeks. It's very thick texture and It has a citrus like scent. I applied it to my face every night before going to bed and when I would wake it up my face would feel so soft and hydrated. This is a great moisturizer to use now in this cold winter weather. It's been keeping my face so nice with out breaking me out which is a big plus for me. I really enjoy it and can't wait to keep it in my skin care rotation for this winter.

Website:




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment