Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Banded2gether Review


 

No pain. no slip. no kidding.

BANDED™ headbands are the original no slip, automatically adjusting headbands that fit children and adults.
Our patent-pending design allows you to wear your BANDED headband all day long without getting a headache, and prevents the headband from pinching or pulling your hair.
You can finally style it and forget about it.




 I just got some amazing adorable headbands in the mail a couple weeks ago and I'm in love. They have so many designs to choose from it's overwhelming. I love the three I choose though. I love this company and what they offer. For each headband purchased three meals are provided for a child Uganda. That's so amazing I love it.
The headbands fit perfectly and don't slip off at all. They are very comfy on my head.



Website:

Instagram:

Twitter:

Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment