Friday, September 26, 2014

Adovia Sulfur Soap Review


- Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.
- Your skin's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.
- Sulfur has Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal and Antibacterial properties
- This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.
- Our sulfur soap has a 3% sulfur content.

I love this soap it has been helping my acne a ton. It has a clean smell to it. Nothing to special but the product it's self and how it works is amazing. I been using it for 2 weeks now and I have seen a lot of my back and face acne reduce, It's been a slow process but over time I know it will help my acne tone down a lot and hopefully make my acne go away.

Website:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Is your skin left dry or moisturized? I'd love to try this out.

    ReplyDelete