Monday, August 25, 2014

Australian Tea Tree Oil Review


Tea Tree Essential Oil is best known as a very powerful immune stimulant. It can help to fight all three categories of infectious organisms (bacteria, fungi, and viruses), and there is evidence that Tea Tree Oil massages prior to an operation may help to fortify the body and reduce post-operative shock. Used in vapor therapy, Tea Tree Oil can help with colds, measles, sinusitis and viral infections. For skin and hair, Tea Tree has been used to combat acne, oily skin, head lice, dandruff, toenail fungus, yeast infections, skin tags, cold sores, dandruff, and ringworm.








I love this Tea Tree Oil. You can use it for so many things. I've been using mine for my acne on my face. It's pretty strong to use by it's self so I just mix it in with my moisturizer. You could mix it in with your face wash or toner. Anything you really use on your face to cleanse it.
If your not sure on how to mix it in to your face products definitely check out YouTube on how people incorporate it in their skin routine to get an Idea how you could do it.
 I really enjoyed this Tea Tree Oil it's been really good to my face so far. 
I have been seeing a some results to my acne going down.
I would definitely repurchase this brand. 

Where to purchase:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment