Monday, July 7, 2014

Review: Batiste Dry Shampoo - Hint of colour for dark & brown hair







I'm pretty sure you've heard of Batiste Dry Shampoo right? If you haven't you've been missing out honey!
Now you either haven't heard of Batiste Dry Shampoo or you don't know what Dry Shampoo is.

Dry Shampoo: Is used to soak up excess oils in between shampoos to give a longer life to hairstyles.

Basically what that means is sometimes we don't have time to wash our 2 day hair in the morning when were running late. Now that's when the lovely Batiste Dry Shampoo comes in handy.



I have used plenty of Dry Shampoos in the past and they have never really done the job of soaking up all the
oil in my hair.This one by far is the best one I have tried. It literally does everything it says it does. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great Dry Shampoo.

With Batiste Dry Shampoo I NEVER EVER have to worry about skipping wash days because I know it'll rescue my hair from those vicious hair oil demons!

Not only is it soaking up all the oil but it is also giving your hair a hint of color.
Batiste has a large variety of Dry Shampoos that they carry:



Pros:
  • Soaks up all of the oil from your hair.
  • Gives you a tint of color
  • Good Price 

Cons:
  • Gives you that white cast all dry shampoos leave

Where to find Batiste Dry Shampoo : Ulta

No comments:

Post a Comment